- Please check the Requirements to Enroll page to be sure you have everything you need to complete enrollment.
- Click on the link below to access Aeries online enrollment.
- You will be required to attach everything to the online application. You may attach a pdf or take a picture of the documents, or you can download the free app on your phone called Adobe Scan (Google Play Store, Apple Play Store) It takes your pictures and turns them into pdf documents.
- Fill out the online application, attach all required documents to the form, and submit. If you have problems with uploading your documents using a cell phone, we suggest you download the app "Adobe Scan" This app will let you take a picture of any document and turn into a pdf, which is the best format to upload documents
- In order to ensure your student can start school by the first day, August 5th you will need to have completed your enrollment application and provide the required documents by JULY 23rd
Follow this link to start the enrollment process
Click below for a step-by-step tutorial on how to use Aeries online enrollment
CHANGES IN SCHOOL BOUNDARIES AND HOW THIS CHANGE MAY AFFECT YOUR CHILD AND THEIR SCHOOL ATTENDANCE IN THE 2021-22 SCHOOL YEAR
This letter is to inform you of the changes in elementary and middle school boundaries that will go into effect in the 2021-22 school year. The Board of Trustees approved the realignment in boundaries to coincide with the opening of Summerwind Trails School in the fall. Please thoroughly read the information below as this change may affect your child and their school attendance for the next school year.
Find My School
To see these boundary changes, please proceed as follows:
> Click Here to Find My School
> Click on 2021-22 School Year Boundaries
> At the top of the map enter your home address.
A window will pop up identifying your child’s assigned boundary school
Keeping Your Child(ren) at Their Current School for the 2021-22 School Year
If your family is affected by the boundary changes and you want to keep your child(ren) at their current school for the 2021-22 school year, you can fill out an Intra District Transfer request during the District’s open enrollment period from February 1, 2021, through March 31, 2021. You may submit your Intra District Transfer request online through your Aeries Parent Portal. All requests of this nature will be granted if submitted during the open enrollment period. You will receive a confirmation notification of your child’s placement via email around June 30, 2021.
For Existing Intra District Transfer Students
If your student was on an Intra District Transfer for the 2020-21 school year, their transfer will end on June 3, 2021, and will NOT roll over into the new school year.
We are requiring ALL existing Intra District Transfer Students to REAPPLY for this request due to the extensive District boundary changes. If you do not reapply, your child(ren) will be placed at their designated boundary school.
You may submit your Intra District Transfer request online through your Aeries Parent Portal during the open enrollment period from February 1, 2021, through March 31, 2021.
If the deadline for Open Enrollment is Missed
Requests submitted after the open enrollment period will not be considered until after July 16, 2021. That is when the District will have a more accurate number on enrollments/class sizes for the 2021-22 school year and can determine whether your child(ren) can be placed at the school being requested.
Families will be responsible for the transportation of students who select a school outside their approved boundary.
Thank you for your ongoing support and involvement in your child’s education in the Beaumont Unified School District. Please feel free to contact us if you have questions or need additional information. You may email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (951) 365-6333
Dr. Bobbi BurnettDirector, Student Services