How to Enroll Your Child
Criteria to Enroll Your Child for the 2021-22 School Year:
1. Complete Beaumont USD Online Registration Process
(**New Students to District Only**) https://www.beaumontusd.us/apps/pages/enrollment
2. Complete the Interest Form for 2021-22 - The Interest List will be available here on Feb 1, 2021
Thank you for your interest in enrolling your child in our Dual Language Immersion Program for the 2021-22 school year.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we are going to modify our Dual Language Immersion enrollment process as follows:
- Beaumont USD Online Registration process MUST be completed ( (**New Students to District Only**) https://www.
- The mandatory information meeting will only be for the parents of the students that are admitted into the program. These meetings will take place in the month of August.
- Student Screening/Language Assessment - The purpose of this assessment is mainly to identify proficient Spanish Speakers, which is crucial to the success of the program. Therefore, we will only be assessing students who are identified as speaking "Spanish" or being "Bilingual" on the Dual Language Immersion interest form you completed. We will be contacting those families with more details in May.
- Student Selection Criteria - We will be following the student selection criteria as posted on our website:
- Siblings of students currently enrolled in the Dual Language Immersion Program
- Students whose primary language is Spanish
- Students residing within the Beaumont USD boundaries
- Children of CURRENT Beaumont USD employees
- Interest Form Date Stamp (Google form will automatically date stamp)
- Students residing outside the Beaumont USD boundaries