BUS DRIVER SELECTION PROCESS
- Application Submitted to Beaumont Unified School District, Transportation Department with the following:
Submit a current driving history report from DMV or if currently employed by a school district as a School Bus Driver a current copy of the latest pull notice.
Submit a current TB test, if already employed with a School District.
Submit current resume (optional).
A written test administered by the Human Resources Department
- Approximately 60 questions.
- Oral Examination
- 8 – 10 questions by an interview panel consisting of Director of Transportation, Supervisor of Transportation & CSEA Representative
- Drive Test
- Administered by Driver Trainer
- Panel Discussion
- Candidates recommended to Director of Human Resources
- Candidates Reference checks by Personnel
- Candidates Fingerprinting by Riverside Office of Education
- Candidates pre-employment drug testing
- Candidates pre-employment back-x-ray
- Candidates TB Testing
- Board Approval
- Begin Work