2019-20 School Year Bus Passes
Beaumont USD now has an On-Line Bus Application and Bill Pay Process!
*Transportation Is Only Available for Elementary School Students*
1. To start, complete the online bus application below.
- You will receive an email once the application has been approved and the fee schedule has been determined.
- Payments can be made online once the application has been approved. The link for online payment will be provided in the email.
- To pay by cash, check, or money order, payment is accepted in the Business Department at the Educational Support Facility located at 350 W. Brookside Ave., Beaumont, CA 92223. Make checks or money orders payable to Beaumont Unified School District.
- All bus passes will be issued, by the driver, after the application has been finalized and fees have been paid.
Contact the Transportation Department at (951) 845-3010 if you need assistance with the online application process.
Additional 2019-20 Transportation Forms
Elementary 1 Mile Radius Maps
If you have any questions, please contact the Transportation Department at