Welcome to the Information Technology Department
Our mission is to serve the technology needs of both the students and staff of Beaumont Unified School District. Our commitment is to offer exceptional service and support for all stakeholders. Our focus includes technology planning, implementation, support, and integration for administrative and instructional sites.
The Information Technology Department provides the following:
- Help Desk Support - Main point of contact for all technology issues.
- Application Support - Develops and supports custom applications as well as the customization of commercial applications to support the business requirements of the District
- Network/Computer Support - Installs, supports and maintains all network, computer, and printer components integrated into the District infrastructure.
- Data Center - Daily support and operation of the District data center and business applications.
- Project Management - Manage and lead projects which entail the design, installation, upgrade or relocation of technology systems.
- Chromebooks - Maintain and repair all aspects of the Chromebooks to include administration, repair and maintenance of all units.