Welcome to the Beaumont Unified School District's Human Resources Webpage. Our department is committed to providing quality customer service to our staff and community. We recruit and employ the most qualified staff to serve our approximately 10,500 students. Beaumont Unified’s approximately 510 certificated employees, 450 classified employees, 73 Administrative and confidential employees, and 353 substitute employees are dedicated to serving the needs of our students.
If you are considering a position with our District or would like additional information regarding Human Resources, please click on the link on the right side of this page.
Beaumont Teachers Association (BTA)
June 11, 2019
The Beaumont Unified School District is pleased to announce that on May 28, 2019, our Board of Trustees approved ratification of the tentative agreement reached with Beaumont Teachers Association (BTA) on a three-year successor contract. BTA recently approved ratification of this agreement with their members as well.
Highlights of the Tentative Agreement are as follows:
- 1.5% salary schedule increase effective July 1, 2019
- An increase of $200.00 to the health benefits cap
- An increase to New Teacher Orientation daily rate of $120.00 to $225.00
- Speech and Language Pathologist
- An increase of the years of experience granted
- Experience credit for field work
- A signing bonus, at $2,000.00 a year, for up to three (3) years
- Clarifying language for the Center for Teacher Induction (CTI) and Peer Assistance and Review (PAR) Programs
The District looks forward to meeting with BTA in August to begin negotiations for the new school year.
Classified School Employees Association (CSEA)
May 16, 2019
Summary of negotiations between Beaumont Unified School District (District)
and California School Employees Association and its Chapter 351 (Association)
The District and Association met today and the District shared a proposal that would provide a 1.5% salary increase as well as a $432.13 increase to each individual’s Health and Welfare cap. The teams had discussions regarding increased costs around health and welfare. The Association indicated they will share a new proposal and the teams agreed to look at their calendars to plan for a future meeting.