Hero Navigation » Community » Reporting a Concern

Reporting a Concern

A hand holding a pen over a form document with the intention of filling it out.
When a concern arrises we request that you speak with the department or school leadership team and work towards a solution. If this is unsuccessful, you may submit a formal complaint through the Beaumont Unified School District complaint process. 

The Beaumont District strives to empower site and department leadership members to resolve issues early and at an informal level.  All complaints should be initiated at the earliest level.   The initial step should always begin with the immediate supervisor of the department, school site, or program.  If attempts to resolve at this level are unsuccessful, the district has processes available to assist with resolution through a formal level. 


Complaints concerning school site personnel (teachers, classified staff, parents, students, programs, etc,) should be directed to the appropriate Assistant Principal/Principal.  


Complaints concerning District programs should be directed to the appropriate department/person in charge of the program.


Complaints concerning District Administrators (Principals, Directors, Coordinators, etc.) should be directed to the Student Services Department.


Title IX and Gender Equity complaints See Step 2: Formal Complaint Process and Contacts.

If you have gone through the informal process and find yourself at the point of needing to file a formal complaint, we are here to help.  

Below are the Board Policies, Administrative Regulations, and Forms to assist you with determining what type of complaint process you may want to file under.  Please review the documents and proceed with filing the appropriate form.  Again, please understand these forms are only necessary if you wish to pursue the formal complaint process. 


Completed complaint forms should be directed to:

Student Services Department

350 W. Brookside Ave

Beaumont, Ca 92223

951-845-1631 x005345