Use of Facilities



**Beaumont Unified School District's Facilities are Now Open for Public Use!**



Beaumont Unified School District is pleased to announce a new online facility rental system designed to provide a positive user experience for all. With the new system, reservation requests can be submitted easily and will be handled more efficiently. Renters will be able to access photos and descriptions, see real-time availability, get estimated quotes, and pay online. In partnering with Facilitron, Beaumont Unified School District has launched custom facility use sites for the district and each school. You can view and request all district facilities at: 


Although the process of requesting/approval/management of facility use has changed, what’s implemented on Facilitron remains the same as dictated by Beaumont Unified School District’s board policies on facility use.  The district’s administrative staff will continue to make final decisions on all facility use requests


Facilitron will assist with the set-up of organization and user accounts, along with verification of non-profit status (if applicable). Facilitron will also collect payment and proof of insurance with a minimum of $1,000,000 liability coverage is required. The certificate must include a separate letter of endorsement, listing the Beaumont Unified School District as an additional insured. (Sample certificate of insurance--with a separate letter of endorsement), on behalf of the District. Payments can be submitted conveniently on Facilitron; payment options include major credit cards, checks, ACH/eCheck, and Paypal. Insurance can also be conveniently uploaded into the system, or it can be obtained directly through Facilitron.


Moving forward, the only way to request the use of a district facility is by creating a Facilitron account and submitting a request online. Please click HERE for an introduction to placing a request. For those who had reservations with Beaumont Unified School District prior to Facilitron, accounts have already been created on your behalf, and an automated email has been sent to you to create a password to access your renter account.  If you need any assistance setting up an account and/or in submitting a facility use request, you can contact Facilitron directly at: [email protected], or by phone at: 800-272-2962 ext 1.


Please note that in addition to the insurance requirement stated above, statutes require all entities to provide both an authorization letter on company letterhead that specifically names the party entering into the facility use agreement and a statement of information that your entity will be using the facility appropriately; please use the links provided to view sample agreements. 


Prior to requesting use of the Theater, please confirm availability with Karen Hauschild, the District's Theater Manager at [email protected] 

Once availability has been confirmed, you can  complete an online application at:

In addition to the standard Facility Use requirements, the High School has requested that you review and abide by the Theater Etiquette